Monday 27 August 2012

Ride practice and fancy dress planning

Yesterday I went out for my first ride in a couple of weeks. After the last social I discovered I'd hurt my foot and needed to rest my feet for a while. yesterday was the first chance I'd had to get out on the bike.



Whilst resting I'd changed the bar tape and saddle as these were worn out, so it was also a test ride. I managed 40km in 2hrs which I was quite pleased with as the route is a little bit hilly (nothing major just up and down)

Whilst I was out Sophie had been hard at work on the fancy dress planning, and by the time I got back had made fairly solid progress. Can you guess what she's making?



Hope your riding and fancy dress costumes are coming along nicely and I hope to see you all on Tuesday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment